The Streamlight ProTac HL-X series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 1000 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch. Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button and can run on either two CR123A lithium batteries or one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 battery. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe (factory default), high only, or low/high. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails; Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Anti-roll head