Goblin has been wanting to offer a high quality yet affordable thermal drone to our customers and the Autel Evo II Dual 640T has checked all the right boxes for the price. You won't be disappointed with its superb performance and this little drone comes packed with features typically found on more significantely more expensive drones. Let's dive into some specs and make sure to click the full screen product pictures above of the various features above like 360 degree obstacle avoidance, no forced software updates, and NO software restricted "no fly zones" which means it's up to you to know the local laws and regulations. If you have ever been grounded by DJI nanny software, you know exactly why this is great. Make sure to check out even more specs below
- Equipped with a 640*512 high-resolution thermal imaging camera featuring a 13mm focal length lens and 16x digital zoom, it is easy to observe distant targets. The system uses a new image processing algorithm, making thermal imaging details clearer and more
- Equipped with a .8" RYYB CMOS sensor, featuring moonlight algorithm 2.0 that provides excellent noise suppression in limited lighting conditions, further enhancing its 50-megapixel camera to give users more details for better forensics and analysis. Detect
- Multiple Temperature Measurement Modes
- EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise V3 supports 4x lossless zoom and 16 times digital zoom. Obtain clear intel from farther away without suspicion.
- 2.4G/5.8G/900MHz: Support tri-band communication and can automatically frequency hop for maximum anti-interference capability
- The EVO II Enterprise V3 is upgraded with Autel's all-new SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission technology. 15KM: Fly farther with HD video transmission up to 15km. QHD: Obtain critical details with QHD video within 1km.
- Large propellers and revised flight algorithms gives the EVO II Enterprise V3 the longest flight time in its category.
- EVO II Enterprise V3 has additional thermal vents for additional heat dissipation, prolonging battery life.
- EVO II Enterprise V3's Carbon Fiber Arms and longer propellers provide additional rigidity and flight stability to the EVO II Enterprise Platform.
- With EVO II Enterprise V3's new propeller design, fly closer without being noticed. The Enterprise is inaudible to the ear at around 190 meters high (623 ft).
Autel Evo II Dual D640T Thermal Drone Rugged Bundle
Takeoff weight 1150 g Max takeoff weight 2000 g Size(L*W*H, propeller included) 457*558*108mm (Unfolded)
Wheelbase 397 mm Maximum service ceiling altitude 7000 m Max ascent speed 8 m/s (Ludicrous) Max descent speed 4 m/s (Ludicrous) Max horizontal flight speed 20m/s (Ludicrous) Max flight distance (no wind) 25 km Max angular velocity 120°/s Max flight time (no wind) 38 min Max hovering time (no wind) 33 min Operating temperature range -10℃ ~ 40℃ Maximum resistance to wind Level 8 Operating frequency non-Japan：2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz；5.725 - 5.850 GHz
Japan：2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz；5.650 - 5.755 GHz
Transmission power 2.4G
5.8G (non-Japan) ; 5.7G (Japan)
Hovering accuracy Vertical: ±0.02 m (when the visual positioning is working normally);
±0.2 m (when GPS positioning works normally)
Horizontal: ±0.02 m (when the visual positioning is working normally);
±0.5 m (when GPS positioning works normally)